niedziela, 6 września 2009

The Are-Iran freeDOWNLOAD!


za myspace'm The Are:
The ARE "IRAN"
what up yall, it's been a sec but never worry, I've been hard at work trying to create projects for your listening pleasure. My newest installment is a project called "IRAN". This was actually in the making for a long time but got alittle sidetracked by other things. With the crisis in Iran, I thought it needed to be finished and out immediately. It's using all Iranian music and is dedicated to the people of Iran. I can't explain how seeing all the press and events in Iran effected me. It saddened me to see people getting beat up by the police, people going missing and even killed like the young girl Neda. Seeing all this played a big part in finishing the project and I hope that it can bring more awareness to the situation in Iran. Don't give up!

enjoy, ARE


!LINK!

kliknijcie- napradę warto ;)

1 komentarz:

Dawid pisze...

Download has been started.